Past Speaking Engagements
- Guest on Sherry Irvin’s podcast on YouTube called Addictions, Abuses, and Recovery
- Interview with KROC
- Guest speaker for Mayo Clinic’s Threat Assessment Team
- Interview with Rochester Post Bulletin
- Held a Live Webinar for Sexual Assault Awareness Month at the Medical College of Wisconsin and Marquette University
- Guest speaker on Mavericks Podcast on YouTube
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) training at Winona State University
- Presented for Olmsted County Social Workers
- Spoke to the Minnesota Chapter of the International Association of Forensic Nursing with SANE Ann Wilson
- We Are HER Podcast, Season 3 Finale, Episode 12
- American Business Women's Association in Rochester, Minnesota
- STRONG(her) (strongherevents.com) in St. Cloud, MN
- Criminal Justice Program at Winona State University
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) Education Event at Hamline University
- Case Study Presentation with Investigators Dungy and Loken and Prosecutor Galewski
- National 17th Annual Conference on Crimes Against Women in Dallas, Texas
- SANE training in Mankato, MN
- Women's Round Table Speaker (Rochester Chamber of Commerce)
- MNSCIA (Minnesota Sex Crimes Investigators Association) Conference in Nisswa, MN
- SANE training in St. Paul, MN
- Author Talk at the Shakopee Public Library
- Criminal Law and Procedure Class at Winona State University
- The Rochester Exchange Club
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) Training
- Improving Criminal Justice Response Conference in Tulsa, Oklahoma for the Department of Justice's Office on Violence Against Women
- Support Within Reach, Grand Rapids, MN
- SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) Training at Hamline University
- Mayo Clinic's St. Mary's Hospital SANEs (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners)
- KMSQ PBS R-Town Spotlight Interview
- What Came Next Podcast
"How could I (we) not stand to honor your courage and grace. To acknowledge your bravery and your heroic efforts to bring this crime into the light. Everyone needs to hear this! I almost stood up and clapped after the first 5 minutes!"
"Your strength is truly amazing and you are and will be an inspiration to many!"
"Thank you for sharing your story. Thank you for your work on behalf of other victims and thank you for your advocacy of the 'secondary victims' of sexual assault. The work you are doing is so important. Wishing you the best and I am looking forward to your next book!"
"Thank you for sharing your story, strength, and vulnerability with us. You are amazing! How lucky the world is to have you as an advocate!"
"Thank you for your courage to share your story. You were an excellent speaker for our group today and represent many others unable to share their own stories."
"Thank you so much for sharing your story with us today. You were an inspiration to all of us. You are doing great things by sharing your journey. I'm starting your book tonight. Please let us know when we can buy your next one!"
"I am so beyond blessed to know you! I am truly inspired by you! Thanks again for speaking. Keep doing amazing things! So proud of you! Love having you as one of my best friends!
"Thank you for sharing your story!!! One of the best speakers we've had in a long time!"
"Danielle is not only a great speaker, but her nursing background made her that much more of a great presenter for this training. I appreciated her time and story."
"Thank you for sharing your experience - Gave me chills!"
"She did an amazing job presenting. Very helpful from her view."